Who Should Study?
Those who are interested in strategic communication, including:
- Practitioners in corporate communication who want to gain advanced knowledge in the field, especially the public affairs and political communication areas;
- Practitioners in government and political related sectors such as legislators’ aides, party administrators, civil servants, and NGOs dealing with various government departments;
- Working professionals who are interested in strategic communication and plan to switch to a most exciting and challenging career; and
- New college graduates who aspire to start a career in the field of corporate, social and political communication.
- Students will be equipped with the knowledge and skills in analyzing complicated communication issues, becoming more effective in planning business, social, political and communication campaigns
- They will be able to handle the increasing impact of digital media and the increasingly complicated social political environments with strategic insights and social responsibility